Visit the schools site to see more events
Art & Sole: Enquiry Based LearningBooking Enquiry
KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4 & A-Level
It is advisable to book well in advance to secure a visit to the Hatton.
To book your visit please click use the Booking Enquiry button above or call 0191 278 1939 (whilst the gallery is closed).
You will need to give the following information:
- Date and time of visit
- Name of school, college or group
- Address, post code, telephone & email details
- Type of group e.g. primary, secondary, college, community group
- Year group if school booking
- Number of children and adults in group
- Access requirements
- Travelling by coach or public transport
- Workshop required
You will receive a confirmation of your booking by email.
The Hatton Gallery is working with Helen Burns of Newcastle University in developing a creative approach involving learning through investigation. This workshop offers pupils the opportunity to discover their own interests and inspirations based on the current exhibitions.
Please contact the Learning Officer to discuss.