Visit the schools site to see more events
Sketch Book WorkshopBooking Enquiry
KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4 & A Level: Art & Design
It is advisable to book well in advance to secure a visit to the Hatton.
To book your visit please click use the Booking Enquiry button above or call 0191 278 1939 (whilst the gallery is closed).
You will need to give the following information:
- Date and time of visit
- Name of school, college or group
- Address, post code, telephone & email details
- Type of group e.g. primary, secondary, college, community group
- Year group if school booking
- Number of children and adults in group
- Access requirements
- Travelling by coach or public transport
- Workshop required
You will receive a confirmation of your booking by email.
The class will learn about how to use a sketch book for observation, recording ideas and self expression. Techniques will include drawing, pastels, collage and annotating. If your class has sketchbooks please bring them along, if not the group can use A4 paper provided by the gallery instead.
This workshop is 1 hour 30 mins in length, and is free of charge.