Visit the schools site to see more events
Special Educational Needs Workshops: Primary & SecondaryBooking Enquiry
KS1, KS2, KS3 & KS4
It is advisable to book well in advance to secure a visit to the Hatton.
To book your visit please click use the Booking Enquiry button above or call the gallery on 0191 277 8877.
You will need to give the following information:
- Date and time of visit
- Name of school, college or group
- Address, post code, telephone & email details
- Type of group e.g. primary, secondary, college, community group
- Year group if school booking
- Number of children and adults in group
- Access requirements
- Travelling by coach or public transport
- Workshop required
You will receive a confirmation of your booking by email.
Our SEND workshops are especially tailored for your group, working from the exhibitions and collections at the Hatton Gallery. Topics include: landscapes, portraits, drawing, collage. Please contact the Learning Office to discuss ideas for your workshop and any specific requirements for your group.
This workshop is free of charge.