Planning your visit
We want to make your visit as safe and enjoyable as possible so, there are some safety measures that we will be continuing to recommend:
We will continue to monitor visitor numbers to ensure the gallery doesn’t get too crowded.
We recommend wearing a face covering inside the gallery.
Our staff and volunteers are on hand to help and answer any questions.
As it is a small space the Archives room will be closed until it is safe to open it.
For more detailed information, please read the sections below.
When you arrive
- If you have any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or if you have been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 10 days, please don’t visit.
- Please use the glass atrium entrance off Kings Road. This entrance has stairs and a lift to take you directly to the gallery.
- We recommend wearing a face covering inside the gallery.
- We will continue to display NHS QR code posters to make it easy for you to check-in to support Test and Trace. You will need to download the NHS app onto your mobile phone before you can scan the QR code. The app is available on Andriod's Google Play or Apple's App Store - search for NHS Covid-19.
Throughout your visit
- Our staff will greet you at a distance. They will be wearing face coverings and we have screens at our till points.
- As it is a small space the Archives room will be closed until it is safe to open it.
- We encourage you to use the hand sanitisers around the venue.
- We have increased cleaning in all public areas of the building and especially in areas of high contact.
If you are looking to make a school or college group booking please contact the Learning team who will be able to discuss your visit requirements directly with you.
This remains a very difficult time for us. Help us ensure art, culture & heritage continue to make a positive impact in our region.