Visit the schools site to see more events
Pop Art: KS1 & KS2Booking Enquiry
Find out about the British Pop Art movement and it's links to Newcastle.
Until 20 January 2018
It is advisable to book well in advance to secure a visit to the Hatton.
To book your visit please click use the Booking Enquiry button above or call 0191 278 1939 (whilst the gallery is closed).
You will need to give the following information:
- Date and time of visit
- Name of school, college or group
- Address, post code, telephone & email details
- Type of group e.g. primary, secondary, college, community group
- Year group if school booking
- Number of children and adults in group
- Access requirements
- Travelling by coach or public transport
- Workshop required
You will receive a confirmation of your booking by email.
Come and see work by some of the leading British artists involved in the Pop Art movement such as Richard Hamilton, Peter Blake, Eduardo Paolozzi, David Hockney & Joe Tilson. Also learn about the connections staff at Newcastle's Fine Art department had with the development of Pop Art.
Pupils will create a Pop Art style artwork based on the exhibition.
This workshop is 1 hour 30 mins in length, and is free of charge.